What are bus wraps?
The catchall term “bus wraps” refers to a wide range of vinyl coverings fitted to buses and other fleet vehicles in order to convey custom messages. Bus wraps come in many different styles, each of which are completely customizable.
How do bus wraps benefit you?
Bus wraps benefit you by promoting your brand or message directly in front of your target audience. Whether you are at a sporting event, concert or other large gathering, your brand is presented to people directly and creates visual interest. If designed and printed correctly, your brand will get that second look from people and will create interest in your products or services.
Popular bus wrap options
The Alpha Sign Group carries all the most popular bus wrap options, including:
- Full bus wraps
- Partial mural bus wraps
- Headliner and free-form murals
- Full bus back wraps
- Bus tail wraps
- Passenger side and rear wraps
Whatever you choose, you’re guaranteed:
- Limitless customization—choose any cut, color, shape, or design
- Premium materials—we only use top-quality vinyl wraps, graphics, adhesives, and printers, so you get more for your money
- Fast delivery—efficient processes and cutting-edge technology reduces total time required for manufacturing and installation
- Complete satisfaction—we have access to the bus wrap catalogs of 330+ SignWorld business allies across the country, so you’ll always find what you’re looking for
Free bus wrap and graphics consultation
The Alpha Sign Group is a leading provider of custom bus wraps and graphics throughout Sugar Hill. As SignWorld partners, our bus wrap services extend far beyond Sugar Hill, wherever you are, we can help.