What is a sign site survey?
Alpha Sign Group experts do their homework on the front-end to provide better cost control, smoother installation, and high-performance design.
At its core, a sign site survey involves measuring and photographing the desired display area to determine the best audience approach, exposure time, color contrasts, and installation methods for your standalone sign or signage system.
Benefits of sign site surveys
Why bother with a professional sign site survey?
There are plenty of benefits to be had, whether you’re a business owner or a private buyer. Sign site surveys help us do the following:
- Assess sight lines to determine the best location for all-season visibility
- Evaluate the substrate and structural conditions to ensure safe and cost-effective installation
- Survey the area to select optimal color and lighting features
- Determine site space and layout to create synergistic multi-sign systems
- Consider wiring accessibility to determine lighting and digital sign options
- Get a sense for the character of your business, community, or building to create the perfect sign pairing and storefront aesthetic
- See the big picture to give accurate quotes and keep your project on-budget
Why choose the Alpha Sign Group for your sign site survey?
When you partner with the Alpha Sign Group, you’re guaranteed:
- Premium sign products and mounting accessories
- Attentive customer care
- Fast service
- Expert sign knowledge
- Thorough site analyses and precise measurements
- Accurate sign quotes
Additionally, we have extensive experience with local sign codes and can help you keep your project in full compliance with city bylaws.
Free quote on sign site surveys
Call 470-252-8008 or fill out the Alpha Sign Group contact form to book a consultation and get a free quote.
Wherever you are, the Alpha Sign Group can help.
We are a leading provider of in-person surveys throughout Northern Georgia and all the surrounding communities.
Help is also available for clients outside the greater Atlanta area. As members of the SignWorld Business Alliance, a partnership of 330+ sign companies across the country, we can provide quality referrals and remote site surveys for clients nationwide.