Bus Wraps Delivers Your Brand Message to a Larger Audience
The strategy of attracting individuals during their bus, cab, or train travels has existed for nearly as long as public transportation itself. The popularity of this approach has evolved over the years in response to changes in transportation trends. However, from 2022 onwards, this tactic will become the most popular form of advertisement.
7 Reasons to Invest in Bus Wraps for Advertisement
In recent years, bus advertising, also known as transit advertising, has grown in popularity as a tool for many enterprises to market their products or services. If you’ve never considered bus wraps before, here are seven valid reasons for putting your brand name on buses.
- As a moving billboard, a bus follows commuters, pedestrians, and vehicles throughout the day, delivering far more exposure than a standard billboard.
- The 45-minute average duration of a public transit ride provides ample opportunity for observation since individuals have nowhere else to go.
- Those who ride the bus to work every day are exposed to the ads repeatedly. In a month, the possibility to attract a single rider is between 20 to 40 times.
- Urban areas never actually sleep, and bus wraps advertisements are no exception. The integrated lighting ensures that the advertisements are visible throughout the day.
- Even though bus stop advertisements are prominent enough to draw a passing audience’s attention, they are also strategically placed for a captive one too.
- National campaigns can attract high levels of reach (the percentage of the population who sees an advertisement over a certain period) because of the extensive nationwide network of buses.
- There is no confusion regarding geographically targeting specific demographics; you know that everyone who sees a bus stop ad lives, works, or commutes in the immediate area.
To sum up, bus wraps allow you to reach a wide range of demographics. Transit advertising attracts individuals while they travel to work, go out for a night in the town, or drive around the neighborhood. Unlike online or broadcast advertising, it cannot be passed over or turned off. Contact Alpha Sign Group for more information.