Customize Safety Signs to Fit Your Brand
At Alpha Sign Group, we have every sign to satisfy your business needs. Employee and customer safety is probably the most crucial concern for a business, and that’s why you should know the legal requirements of having safety signs, the different types, and how you can customize them to fit your brand.
Legal Requirements for Having Safety Signs
Putting safety signage around your building should be your first work in order. However, you must know the legal requirements by OSHA for using safety signs. Some basic legal requirements include:
- Danger signs must be placed where there is an immediate and high risk of a safety hazard.
- Cautions signs must be where there is a potential risk of a safety hazard and to warn against dangerous practices.
- Warning signs must be placed to warn people from carrying out harmful practices in certain areas.
- Safety instruction signs must be placed where workers and visitors can read them easily before carrying out specific tasks.
- Signs must be placed where workers, customers, and other employees can see and read them easily.
What Are the Safety Signs Every Business Needs to Have
Danger, warning, and caution signs are the three signs OSHA recognizes as the main categories of safety signage. However, Alpha Sign Group offers a wide range of signs that you can customize to suit your needs best. These include:
- Prohibition Signs
- Mandatory Signs
- Emergency Information signs
- Roadside Safety Signs
- Regulatory Signs
- OSHA Header Signs
- Forklift Safety Signs
- Hard Hat Signs
- Under Construction Signs
- Eye Protection Signs
- Fire Safety Signs
- Construction Safety Signs and more
How to Customize Safety Signs to Fit Your Brand
Customized signs can help your business gain more traction as it fits well with your brand and needs. You can customize a sign by choosing a design of your liking. Selecting a color, text, and symbol, and letting the experts at Alpha Sign Group do the magic for you.